Things to do with your little ones on Mother’s Day
1. Flower pressing – this is a great way to spend time together and create something beautiful. Have your kids help you press flowers into shape while they enjoy nature, it’s a great way to make memories together and it’s also a fun activity for the whole family.
2. Crafts – crafting is a great way to bond with your daughter and build memories that will last forever. It’s also a great way to teach an important skill, such as sewing or painting that she can use throughout her life!
3. Go to the park: Get outdoors and spend the day embracing nature. If there isn’t a park nearby, try creating one in your garden! Get some chalk and draw out some fun shapes and objects, then let her run around and play on them.
4. Go for a bike ride: This is a great way for both of you to get some fresh air, exercise, and spend time together. You can even make it into an adventure by bringing along snacks or stopping at the park or beach on the way home from riding!
5. Picnics: A picnic is a great way to spend time with your family outdoors, even if it’s just having sandwiches outside on the lawn at lunchtime. Go to the shop and stock up on her favourite snacks and make sure you remember your picnic blanket.
6. Bake: Bake some cookies together! You can make them from scratch or use a mix, but either way it’s a fun activity for both of you and something yummy that she’ll be able to eat later.
Things to do with teenage daughters:
1. Take an afternoon walk in the park, or through a nearby forest.
2. Make a flower crown together and wear it while you go out for brunch.
3. Make some delicious snacks together: peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, fruit salad with honey (or better yet, homemade jam!), or even cookies!
4. Bake cookies together and decorate them with festive sprinkles and icing.
5. Write your own Mother’s Day card together. Your daughter can draw pictures of you both on the front of the card and you can write inside about how much you mean to each other. It will be something sweet and special for you both to keep.
6. Plan a spa day for you and your daughter. Take her to get her nails done and then go out for a nice lunch or do your nails at home with a movie and snacks!
7. Buy matching jewellery, something for her and something for you. From our range of adjustable jewellery appropriate for adults and children you can have a wonderful time choosing a matching classic keepsakes. Mummy & Me Gifts | Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets & Bangles | Molly Brown London
8. Go on a shopping spree together at one of your favourite stores. You could also make this into a contest: whoever finds the best outfit wins!
9. Go out to eat at one of your favourite restaurants or cook together at home.
10. Get her ears pierced and let her choose the perfect pair of earrings to make it even more memorable. Choose from a beautiful range of teenage girl earrings Girls’ Earrings | Personalised Earrings for Teenage Girls | Gold Vermeil & Silver (mollybrownlondon.com)
There are many things you can do with your daughter on Mother’s Day. The day is about celebrating you but it’s also a special day for you and your daughter to celebrate the special bond that you share. Relax together and have fun together by spending the day together making memories that last a lifetime.
If your daughter is stuck for ideas and wants some ideas of what to get you, or if you are buying for a mum this Mother’s Day we have the perfect guide of mother’s day gift ideas