November’s birthstone is the citrine, loved for its sunshine yellow shades it is often referred to as the ‘Sunshine Stone.’ A gemstone that has inspired myths and legends for centuries. The citrine is a symbol of positivity and a sunny disposition, making this gemstone perfectly aligned to the calm spirits of Scorpios and Sagittarius.’ Believed to give the wearer a burst of positivity, our beautiful citrine birthstone collection makes a wonderfully thoughtful birthday gift.
Shop Our selection of Citrine birthstone jewelry gifts- perfect for your Scorpios and Sagittarius.’
What Does November’s Birthstone Citrine Symbolize?
Citrine is believed to bring brightness to your life and is often referred to as the stone of positivity. This magnificent gemstone has a long history of being loved for its impactful bright color. Citrine was incredibly popular in 300BC, and the Ancient Greeks and Romans would often wear Citrine gemstones on their fingers as a symbol of power.
Where are Citrines Found?
Citrine is a variety of quartz and is mostly mined in the mountains of Russia and Madagascar. Citrine is from the same family as amethyst, occasionally the two crystals can form together to create a wonderfully unique stone called Ametrine.
Citrines in Folklore
- Throughout history, people believed that citrine could calm the wearer’s temper and bring positivity and hope.
- Ancient Egyptians and Greeks would often carve patterns and shapes into citrine and use them as talismans of wealth and protection
Citrine Gemstone Facts
- Citrine historically, was referred to as the ‘Merchants Stone’ as people believed it would help the accumulate wealth and success.
- Ancient Egyptians believed that citrine got its color from the God of Sun, Ra. Talismans were carved from this bright gemstone to symbolize light, wealth, and positivity
- Citrine had a boom in popularity around the Art Deco period and the golden age of Hollywood, with Hollywood icons wearing this brightly colored stone as a symbol of wealth and success
- In Chinese Feng Shui, citrine is placed in a household to attract wealth, success, and wisdom.
Discover the perfect Molly B London Citrine jewelry gift
Perfect for all those Scorpios and Sagittarius’ Molly B London’s thoughtfully curated November birthstone collection is the perfect way to celebrate the special birthday of someone you love.
Our beautiful collection of citrine jewelry is sure to add a little magic to someone’s day. With timeless designs, these keepsake citrine jewelry pieces are gifts to treasure and include lockets and bracelets offered with complimentary engraving. Allowing you to select a name or sentimental meaning of your choice to create a truly personalized jewelry gift. From silver baby bangles to elegant lockets for girls, you are sure to find the perfect gift for that special girl in your life, whatever her age.
Molly B London follows a strict safety procedure with every jewelry design to ensure every item of jewelry is made to the highest safety standards. From using the highest quality materials to advanced safety testing. Find out why Molly B London is the UK’s leading children’s brand. Learn more about Molly B London’s jewelry safety process.